Welcome to ECOSLC Raising awareness on environmental protection
ECOSLC is a Neutral, Independent and Non-Profit Foundation.
Products and services
- Environmental Management System and global standards: EcoPorts
- Sustainable Port, Transport and Logistics Chain Management System and Standards: Circle Lines
- Creation of networks of cooperation and sharing good practice experience in sustainable management of ports, transport and logistics chains
How to join the ECOSLC / EcoPorts network, click here
- Is the main environmental initiative of the European port sector
- Is developed in 1997 by European ports for ports and port terminals
- Delivers tools for ports and port terminals to build their own environmental management system based on the EcoPorts PERS guidelines and global standards
- Is related with the ISO 14001 systematics
This is a list of the latest EcoPorts that have either joined or renewed their status.
Port of Burnie, Tasmanian Ports Corporation - Australia
Bulgarian Ports Infrastructure Company - Port of Varna - Bulgaria
Bulgarian Ports Infrastructure Company - Port of Burgas - Bulgaria
Port of Aalborg - Denmark
Port of Newcastle - Australia
PORT ATLANTIQUE LA ROCHELLE - France
Klaipėda / Authority - Lithuania
EMPRESA PORTUARIA ANTOFAGASTA - Chile
APSS - Portugal
ADMINISTRACIÓN DEL SISTEMA PORTUARIO NACIONAL ENSENADA, S.A. DE C.V. - Mexico
LINARIA PORT - Greece
Port of Esbjerg - Denmark
Autoridad Portuaria de Valencia - Spain
Tanger Med Port Authority - Morocco
ECOSLC Foundation congratulates Hamad Port, Qatar, on achieving ECOPORTS PERS Certification in November 2023 for the first time after validation by the independent auditor LRQA Netherlands. Hamad Port is the first port in Qatar to obtain this certificate.
23 Jan 2024
ECOSLC Foundation congratulates Port of Suao TIPC, Taiwan, on achieving ECOPORTS PERS Certification in January 2024 for the fourth time after validation by the independent auditor LRQA Netherlands.
11 Jan 2024
ECOSLC Foundation congratulates PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera, Indonesia, on achieving ECOPORTS PERS Certification in November 2023 for the first time after validation by the independent auditor LRQA Netherlands. PT Krakatau Bandar Samudera is the first port in Indonesia to obtain this certificate.
28 Dec 2023
EcoPorts in numbers
|Total SDM entries
|Pers certified ports
|ISO certified ports